Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blink and 20 years has flown by!








Last Saturday night, I went to my 20th high school reunion in Tulsa! I truly can't believe it has been 20 years already! I have to say my classmates LOOK TOTALLY AMAZING! WOW! They have aged well! It was so much fun to just hang out with them... it was like time had stood still. The personalities are all in tact... the conversations were a bit different than high school as many of us were toting our spouses and talking about our children. I enjoyed my short time with my buddies! Todd, the girls and I also went to the class picnic on Sunday. It was fun but toasty outside! I am excited to meet some of my best high school girlfriends in August for dinner! HOW FUN!




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you went to your 20 year reunion. You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love that you posted pictures of high school, the hairdos are awesome!!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete