Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sometimes I struggle with being human...

Do you ever have those days when you are just frustrated for so many reasons? That is so my day today. Most of the reasons are COMPLETELY beyond my control which makes me even more frustrated! I just feel alone in a war today...responsible for things that I need to release. As I sit here and reflect about my day, I have looked outside of myself to see that I am not letting go, letting God be in control of these circumstances. Of course, I am human and I will have those days where I allow situations to control my emotions but for the rest of this day, I choose to reflect on those accomplishments I have personally made this weekend and not on the stress of all that is to come over the next few weeks as school comes to a close for another year. I am thankful that I can just hand my worries to the Lord and be on my merry way. Just sharing my heart tonight... and letting you know that I have hard days too. :) Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment