I didn't have a lot of time for 'reflection' today but I tried to squeeze in a little this evening while I drove to Target. It was really the only time I was alone. What can I say?? It is hard to "reflect" with a three old in your back pocket!
Have you ever felt like God was right there with you? Cheering you on, encouraging you or giving you strength for the next race you will run? When I finished running on Thursday, UP HILLS IN THE RAIN, I picked up Katherine and Emma from Mom's house. I was struck by the true beauty of the sky. It reminded me that God is always there...even in the storms of life.
God is there for the little joys too...like watching my girls at their FIRST football game last Friday night and while they were riding around at the nursery last Sunday!
God is there when things are hard and when they are easy... I much prefer easy, even though hard is sometimes necessary. :) He is there for the victories and the losses!
Friday night was a win for BA and today was a WIN for Bama! YEA!
I am so thankful to be a child of God because no matter what I face in this life, I know he will be right there whenever I need Him! Take the time to tell the people in your life what they mean to you as often as possible and don't forget to thank God for the blessings you have been given. Guess what time it is? It is time for me to spend some quiet time with Him right now.
Have a blessed day!



No comments:
Post a Comment