Sunday, October 25, 2009

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

I have been so busy with work, home, church, company and running that I haven't blogged in a while. An update is long overdue!  I don't have any super profound thoughts tonight but it has been a great weekend!!

I have to write about my new ADDICTION to football!!! It is SPECIFIC to ALABAMA FOOTBALL! I openly admit that it started out as a social opportunity.  I just really wanted our family to spend time with the Parrott's on a Saturday. Kelly invited us over so WE WENT! It is some kind of entertainment... I'm just sayin' there is NOTHING like watching Kelly interact with the TV during a game.  IT IS AWESOME! So... I liked watching the game but now I HAVE TO watch Bama EVERY week and sometimes, I watch OTHER teams too! What in the world is going on with me??? There are A LOT of changes in my life lately... I guess I am still rediscovering myself! Can I share a secret dream with you?? I AM DYING... I MEAN DYING to go to an ALABAMA game IN ALABAMA! If I had a random donation of $1000, I'd be there... WITH KELLY! WOO HOO!!!! I am cheesy just thinking about it!!! POOF! I woke up... it was just a dream! :>)



ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama isn't playing next weekend!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? 
Oh yeah... I will be running the TULSA RUN 5K!!!

Today was a CHURCH DAY! Literally, I spent the WHOLE DAY THERE! WOW! We went to Bible Class this morning, then service, to lunch, home for an hour and back to church for a meeting, service and then the Good Guy Carnival.  The Carnival was super fun and was put on by the middle schoolers.  Oh how I love Broken Arrow Church of Christ! :>)




My Girls ~ Katherine and Emma



Griffin and my girls



Kelly and I at church... I love to worship, sing and pray with her!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! Go BAMA!!!! I love the Bama music......absolutely fabulous. I would LOVE to go to a game with you. It would be a BLAST!!!!!!!!! It's awesome that someone else gets my LOVE for the ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete