Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time Flies When You are Having T Time!

Tonight I am going to blog about one of my favorite friends of all time! In this life, we have the opportunity to meet many people. Only a few of those people ever "stick" in our hearts. Teresa is one of them for me!

Teresa and I met 6 years ago. We are kindred spirits, I think! We have SO much in common! We both love creative projects, giving to others, like to "be there" for others in need, want to be the heart of our families, LOVE pretty stuff like clothes and make-up... true girlie girls! Teresa is one of those people I could (and would) call at 3am if I needed her. I KNOW she would answer the phone! She is an all weather friend...there in the good, bad and ugly!



Teresa is someone I will always want to be close to... I love her lots! Teresa lost her brother, Jason, in 2001. When I had the opportunity to choose Emma's birthday (at the end of April or beginning of May), I chose Jason's birthday. April 28th is a hard day for Teresa but somehow seeing my baby girl born on that day has added a bit of joy to this difficult day. I will always remember that it is not only my baby girl's day but Jason's too.


Today, I just got home with my girls from my first "traveling adventure" with Teresa! We went "home" to New Mexico. I loved it! It was totally awesome to see where Teresa grew up, all of her special locations, favorite places to eat, etc. It meant a lot to me to go to visit the cemetery with her, to see where Jason was laid to rest. The mountains are beautiful and the temperature was amazing. We made some great memories that I will always hold close.



I love that Teresa always has my back, she wants what is best for me... we can talk about ANYTHING and DO!! Teresa, you are one of my closest friends. I will always be here for you and love you through life's journeys! Thanks for bringing such great joy into my life and adding more laughs to everyday adventures! Love You Bunches!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so honored! Seriously! I feel exactly the same about you Kristine. It was so much fun taking you back to my home and what made it even better was you actually cared! You embraced all of it...well maybe not the snakes! I love you! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I hope you don't mind, but I had to come read your blog! Micah told me about it today, and I love blogging.........so I just had to check yours out!

    I love reading your thoughts about your friends and your life. You're a very passionate person. I knew that about you as a teacher, but it's very evident that your passion is who YOU are!

    I'll be adding your blog to my list of blogs that I follow. I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete