Sunday, June 21, 2009

The first man to steal my heart...

My daddy was the first man to steal my heart. I am thinking of him today on Father's Day. What I wouldn't give for another one of his hugs or to hear him belly laugh. My daddy was such a devoted father and husband. He loved us so much and the feeling was mutual. I wish he could have met Emma... I KNOW he would have loved her with all of his heart, just like he loved Katherine. I miss him so much. If your daddy is still on Earth, take time to tell him you love him today... I wish I had that opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you on this Father's Day. You are so right...we need to take every opportunity to share our love...I loved my Daddy extra tonight after reading your post!! Love ya dear one!

    ReplyDelete